Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Update

So here is the latest...

I have not began to dilate :( so the plan is to give our baby a little more time to come on her own. We have an appointment on Monday afternoon to visit Dr. Hyde again, if I have not dilated yet then I will get this foley catheter put in to help me dilate and then Tuesday morning we will go back to the hospital and they will break my water and get labor going so we will have our baby by Tuesday the 12th. Hopefully it won't be too busy there Tuesday morning because I could potentially get bumped if there are other Mommys in labor.

We are hoping that babysmick will make her way out without this intervention but if she doesn't then we will at least know when to expect her :)

I'll continue to update the blog so come back and check out the latest happenings.

No comments: