Sunday, August 10, 2008

Lazy day...41 weeks 2 days


This morning we woke up and began watching the Olympics, ate breakfast and continued relaxing infront of the tv. We are trying to get out of the house to do a few things but the lazy morning has caused us to have a lazy afternoon as well. It's kind of nice though to just relax and not do anything but the boxes around here are kind of getting to me so I hope that we can at least have the office organized today. It's mostly my stamping stuff but I need Erich to help me finish putting in the rails for my punches.

Now it's almost dinner time and we are watching the Olympics again...we did get part of the office organized, I'll do the rest tomorrow before we go to the doctor's. I wonder what he will say tomorrow...maybe I have dilated a little on my own, wouldn't that be great?

No comments: