Thursday, August 7, 2008

40 weeks 6 days

Still no baby today...but I had a great visit with Luca, Brando, and Jaime. I can't believe how fast the boys are growing up! I am glad our baby will already have friends to play with. Brando tested out our little rocker and Luca was interested in helping me put things away and holding the Wii controller. It will be SO much fun when they move closer to us, we'll be able to have playdates more often!

After they left my friend Lynn from school stopped by for a short visit, it's nice to have company as I wait :) I was hoping to bring babysmick by to meet all my friends from Cascade, but if she doesn't come soon she may be too little to bring out to the retreat...we will have to see what the pediatrician says. We just can't wait to introduce her to everyone!

Hopefully it will cool off this evening and Erich won't have to work...then we can take a nice brisk walk around the neighborhood--hope we don't run into the bears! We haven't heard of any sightings this week. Before we go to sleep we like to read to the baby so hopefully we will have time for our new story tonight- Skippy Jon Jones, a silly siamese cat that thinks he is a chiuahua. Erich is going to be a great Daddy, he really likes reading to the baby and is getting really good with his expression.

No comments: