Monday, August 4, 2008

40 weeks 3 days

Erich went to work today as usual since we still haven't had our baby girl. I haven't felt any signs of labor beginning so maybe she just wants us to get her out with some help.

This morning I took a walk and my parents brought me lunch and hung out for a while. In the later afternoon I made some cards...now it's evening time and we just finished dinner, we might go out for a walk tonight now that it has cooled off.

Baby Smick is still moving around inside, I just felt her kick and twist around. We'll see what Dr. Hyde says tomorrow at our appt. She has until 6:10pm to escape from being induced :) Well I don't think I will be induced tomorrow night but we will make plans to do so if I haven't dilated.

Check in tomorrow night for an update after our appointment. :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Tell your doctor that your friend is going on vacation on Friday, and if you can be induced before then, that would be great!!! :) hee hee hee...
Emily