Thursday, August 14, 2008

First night home!

Well we made it through the first night with Emi! She had some difficulty adjusting to being in a new environment but did really well throughout the day today.

Erich and I are also adjusting to this short sleep pattern but we are more than happy to be up with our baby girl when she needs us. It's been so great to see Erich become the Daddy that he is to Emi, he is so sweet with her and loves holding her. Being a new Mommy is definitely not like anything I've ever done before, I am so happy to have Emi in my life, she is the best little bundle! I am still recovering from the delivery but I am doing better each day.

Today we had visits from both Grandmas and Uncle Justin! Thank you for coming over visiting and bringing us food! Emi also met Auntie Jaime and Uncle Gianni...I will have to post a picture a little later when I have a chance.

No comments: