Sunday, January 16, 2011

Christmas Day

After spending Christmas morning together at our house we headed out for some warm drinks and then to Po Po and Gung Gung's house. We had a nice relaxing lunch, Emi took a nap and then Auntie Natalie, Uncle Justin, Auntie Jeanie and Uncle Marc joined us for more eating and gift opening. The next day we celebrated Christmas with Erich's family (and I can't believe I forgot my camera, so I don't have any pictures yet, there was some trouble sending the files).

As usual Emi loves helping in Po Po and Gung Gung's kitchen, once we pull up she asks, "What's Gung Gung makin'?" They were cutting bambo shoots for lettuce wraps, and they were yummy!




Emi got this doctor kit, she's a good little doctor and it seems to have put her at ease when coming with me to doctor appointments.

No comments: