Thursday, January 27, 2011

38 Weeks and 3 Days...

I had my check up on Tuesday which makes me 38 weeks and 5 days today. Nothing really to report about since last week's appointment, I still haven't dilated. I have been feeling pretty good during the day time, it's getting uncomfortable at night with sleeping. I am excited to meet our 2nd little baby girl, but I am not surprised that I haven't dilated or that she isn't already here. Emi was 10 days late (she came the day I was suppose to be induced) and I never dilated before so this little one may be just waiting like her big sis.

Emi has been so sweet and patient with me, she understands that I can't really hold her too long anymore with my big belly. She is also getting excited to meet her little sister, every morning, afternoon (before and after nap) and at bedtime she asks to lift up my shirt and talk to her baby sister. She's been asking if she can hold her or if she can take her out of my belly. Emi's going to be a great big sister, I just can't wait until they meet!

Next appointment is Monday evening...stay tuned :)

No comments: