Tuesday, November 30, 2010

30 week check up

I can't believe I am already 30 weeks along! The doctor appointment was pretty routine this time, I had my weight checked, listened to the baby's heart beat (150-160 bpm). My belly is measuring 30cm which is right on according to how far along I am and my weight gain has been steady. I barely passed the glucose test, lucky me! At my next check up in 2 more weeks, we will have another ultra sound to monitor the cyst and check the baby's growth.

We really need to get the baby's room ready, the weeks are flying by with the holidays already here! We are going to pick out paint this weekend and then it will be time to decorate and put Emi's crib back together. I know there are some of you out there dying to see a picture of my belly. I will work on that soon :)

No comments: