Sunday, December 18, 2011

We celebrated Christmas Eve a little early this year at Christine and Eric's new house {which was my grandma's house}.  It was fun celebrating at a "new, old house" where my sisters and I have had many childhood memories.  Tonight was like any Lam family gathering, full of fun and laughter!

Gung Gung, Po Po and the babies!
Sharing a plate with Gung Gung.
I don't remember what we were talking about but I thought it
was cute how Emi placed her hand on my face.
Emi wanted a spot right next to Melanie at the table.
Kenzi (10 months)
Kenzi and Melanie
Emi and Auntie Natalie
Auntie Christine and Uncle Eric
Auntie Jeanie and Uncle Marc
Po Po and Kenzi
Auntie Sonia and Uncle Joe being goofy!
Uncle Erich and Melanie
I love this picture :)
Kenzi was afraid of Davey at first but seeing Emi
more comfortable with him this year helped.
Auntie Sonia and Melanie
Little Kenzi's first Christmas!
Auntie Christine assigned Emi a very important job tonight, she was the
"ice cream waitress," with a menu and an apron!  She did a great job asking each person,
"What kind of ice cream would you like?"  
I love how Kenzi has her hand on her head in this picture as if she is thinking,
"Why do they think they are going to get a good shot of all 3 of us."  But we tried...
This was the best one I got on my camera, I'll have to check Auntie Jeanie's blog
to see if she got a better one.
Time for Secret Santa presents.  Auntie Jeanie gave Kenzi
two great books and a very cute penguin outfit!  Thank you!!!
Emi was the expert gift opener of the evening, asking everyone if they would
like help opening their present.  She got the Hungry Hippos game from Po Po.
She loves this game!  Thank you!
Thank you for having us over to your new place,
it was a great night for the girls and us!

1 comment:

The Keene Family said...

That's funny that Emi and JT both got Hungry Hippos for Christmas!