Thursday, April 21, 2011

Kenzi's 2 Month Update

Time flies, I am already 2 months old!

Nurse Isabella is measuring me.
I am 22 3/4" long, 75-90%tile
I am now 10lbs 13oz, 50-75%tile
Smiles for Daddy.  Thanks for being here at my check up.
Dr. Ryan says that I am growing well and my legs are very strong.  She warned my parents that I might roll over earlier than they think so they need to keep an extra eye on me!
Dr. Ryan was right about keeping a close eye on me, I haven't rolled over yet...
but I did get tangled in some hair and had to take my first trip to urgent care.
Some how a thin piece of hair got wrapped really tight around my middle toe!
Good thing mommy noticed and daddy took me to get it taken care of.  

Poor lil toe, it's healing nicely.

1 comment:

The Keene Family said...

Oh my she is so sweet! Love that first picture. What a chunk! :)