Thursday, February 17, 2011

Kenzi Elizabeth's Birthday!


Kenzi was born 2.16.2011 @1:24pm. Erich and I arrived at the hospital for the induction appointment at 5am. After settling in a little bit I started getting pitocin to help my labor progress. At around 10am is when my labor really began to pick up and not too long after Kenzi was born! The delivery went smoothly and we were so happy to finally have Kenzi here! A few hours later when I tried to get up, I fainted and had some issues with bleeding but nothing compared last time with Emi. Thankfully everything worked out and we were able to come home yesterday.

Emi came to the hospital to meet her little sister, she fell in love instantly and wanted to hold her and kiss her.



I love this picture of Emi and Kenzi!

3 comments:

Krysta Nicole said...

Oh Carrie - your girls look SO adorable together and Kenzi is so precious!!!

I'm sure you'll have tons of visitors coming over this week, and I'm sure it's quite an adjustment having another little one around. But Laurie and I have been talking about how we'd love to come see you and the girls this week if you're up for it.

Just let us know. If not totally understand but I'm just itching to meet Kenzi (and see you too of course)! :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!

Carrie said...

Awww Carrie! Kenzi is beautiful! Glad everything went well! I look forward to seeing more photos of your growing family! =)

The Keene Family said...

This is such a sweet picture. Framer for sure. We have the same Kiddopotamus! :)