Thursday, December 16, 2010

32 week check up

We had our 32 week pre-natal check up this week and an ultrasound. The ultrasound showed that the cyst had shrank from about half the size that it was at 28 weeks, so that was a relief! The baby is continuing to grow, she's still on the smaller side (her head and legs are average but her tummy is a little small than average). Everything seems to be on track with my weight and belly size. We will have another ultrasound on the 27th!

Time is already flying by with Christmas just around the corner. The room is almost painted and after that we will just have to put the furniture back together, decorate and put clothes in the closet. There are a few things (like the circle that I had for Emi to take a picture for the baby's stats and announcements) I hope I can make for baby #2 while Erich is home on vacation.

I have more updates to post from last week so stay tuned!

No comments: