Sunday, June 6, 2010

Shopping!

Emi can say "shopping." The other day I asked her if we should go shopping or home and she said, "shopping" so we stopped at Trader Joe's. Emi has not been wanting to sit in the cart when we shop, instead she likes to push the cart. At some places like PCC it's fine because they have kid size carts that Emi is very good at pushing (she knows to follow me and listen, as well as stay out of the way of other shoppers) but we don't go to PCC that often. At stores with regular sized carts she prefers to push them buy standing in front of me while I guide the cart, which works out pretty well because she cooperates with me when I tell her it's time to stop the cart. I will have to take a picture next time we are out. Here are some pictures of her "shopping" at home...she likes to wear my flats and speed around in her little hand me down Barbie shopping cart.

No comments: