Friday, May 28, 2010

Our Week!

I have been terrible with taking pictures this week, partly because I haven't been packing it with me in my bag. SO I guess you can read about what we did this week. We had a trial class at Little Gym on Monday, Emi really enjoyed it! I think we will sign Emi up in the fall because after Kindermusik I am hoping the sun will be out and we can have play dates or do other fun things. Tuesday we spent the day with Asher. I took Emi and her little friend to the Issaquah Library to see the band Casper Babypants, it was our first outing together so we didn't make it through the whole performance (we had to arrive at 10am to get tickets and then wait until 11am for the show) we hope to make it out to more story times this summer. On Wed. and Thur. morning I tutored Jake and Josh. Emi calls both boys Josh, when asked who Jake is she says, "more Josh." I think it's probably because I am constantly calling Josh Jake and Jake Josh! I am trying to get better :) Our afternoons have been quiet but good.

Today is Friday...we started a new session at Kindermusik today, sorry no pictures. The theme this session is the Zoo Train! Today we talked and listened to different sounds that animals make when they are babies and then when they are adults, we learned some new songs as well. It's so much fun, I know we are going to miss Kindermusik after these 5 weeks of class. Emi is napping now...I feel sad that I don't have any pictures to share this week. I will get the paparazzi to follow us so our updates are more interesting next week. Hope you are all enjoying your Memorial Day weekend!

No comments: