Sunday, August 16, 2009

Emi's 1st Birthday Party!

Emi had a blast at her first birthday party! Thank you to everyone for coming to celebrate with her! I didn't get as many pictures with everyone as I would have liked but I hope Emi has a lot of great memories from this day!



Ellen and Emi

Emi and Nathan greeting each other

Sharing fish...yum

Adjusting party hats!
Uncle Tony and Emi
Auntie Sonia and Emi

Auntie Joyce, Sabrina and Emi
> No way, I don't want that annoying party hat on anymore!
Family picture!
What??? I am suppose to eat this thing?
Mommy and Daddy trying to convince me that this tastes good...

Mmmmmm, I guess it's not bad...


My mommy said I can only have one cupcake...a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjKBuA8imN3vLrBJcrO_Zol-N3U3NDq7nKjpZw906PKRah61dKgukqw_w2mn82Xyrk3o3BdI2q_AD7YDAyZnUDAjhNnvPT1hLh38-WPB1PkBaxa1QXOYCnZ5pJUmvYLpIg6XhCloNekkDMA/s1600-h/emi+wk+8-16-17+028.jpg">a> Auntie Maureen and Emi
Uncle Trent and Auntie Steph
Oooh presents!
Thank you everyone who was able to come and share my birthday with me! I love you all!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Your sign turned out really nice Carrie!