Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday Walk in the Sunshine!

It was a perfect day for a walk! We got Emi bundled up and headed for the park past the school in our neighborhood. I always tell Erich that I want a picture of the mountains from the beginning of the neighborhood...so I took some...but on my way out of the neighborhood a few hours later, when I didn't have my camera, the view changed it and was breath taking! So posting the pictures of the mountains from the early afternoon walk would not do them justice...so we will have to get out for an evening walk with the camera to show everyone what I mean!

I'm so glad we have our shades on Mommy!

Are we there yet Daddy?

We had so much fun at the park! Emi rode on the tire swing for the first time and went down the slide! She really liked the slide!




Grammie and Grandpa came to visit me too!

No comments: