Sunday, January 4, 2009

Snow again!

Emi, "Hey where are we going?"

Emi, "Oh I like running errands, as long as it doesn't take too long!"


The snow covered mountains caught my eyes as we drove out of the neighborhood. They always capture my attention and I always want to take a picture but I never can get the camera out fast enough! I am going to have to take a walk sometime or ask Erich to pull over.

This is what the roads looked like at about 2pm. today.

Then we played with Auntie Natalie at Grandma's house.

This is Grandma and Grandpa's house as we were leaving at 6:45pm.

We were slipping around a little bit getting onto our street...but we made it home to this snowy house.

Before I began my blog updates it was still snowing! I think we have at least 2 inches if not a little more.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

her shoes are adorable - they match her outfit perfectly!! does she have her own persoanl stylist (ha ha)?!?