Thursday, July 3, 2008

35 weeks and 6 days

Tomorrow I will be 36 weeks! Time is going by so fast, it seems like she is going to be here so soon! I am only 4 weeks away, unless she decides to come earlier...our appointment yesterday was good. Baby's head is still down and so she is in a good position. I'll go back next Wed. and every week after that until she is born. I didn't get a chance to capture a new belly picture yet but I plan to post one this weekend.

Some other good news is that we found a house! Hopefully everything goes well with the inspection and we can close on July 18th, just in time to settle in a little bit before the baby arrives.

We are getting so excited everyday waiting and thinking about what our baby girl will look like and how things are going to be so wonderful once she is here!

No comments: