Thursday, June 19, 2008

33 weeks and 6 days

Tomorrow I will begin my 34th week of pregnancy. I am really feeling the weight and pressure on my body, so I have been quite uncomfortable at work this week. Thankfully everyone has been so helpful and supportive at work so I haven't had to do too much walking down those long halls.

Tomorrow is my last day of school, for a year, I feel so lucky to be able to take a whole year off from work to stay home with our baby. I am sure it will be a lot of work too but it will be well worth it!

We are still house hunting and waiting for the townhouse to close so that we can feel more confident about making a decision on which house we will pick to call home! We have appreciated all the support that living with my parents have brought but we are also anxious to have our own space again especially with our baby on the way!

Dr. Hyde says her head is down already so that is good! We have also began birthing classes 2 weeks ago. Between work, house hunting, and birthing classes we have been super busy!

No comments: